Hastie Australia is one of Australia’s leading air conditioning installation companies. Established in Sydney in 1970, we have grown to become an international company, providing major project delivery and maintenance in Australia, New Zealand and internationally.
Our ability to tailor air conditioning solutions to suit any requirement is a key benefit for clients and what differentiates us in the market. And our track record of efficient project coordination, leading to successful execution and completion, is why customers trust Hastie Australia to get the job done.
Our mantra is simple; “To exceed client expectations in all of our business activities by providing the highest level of service, quality, expertise and safety”.
Hastie achieves this by:
- Providing experienced and professional engineering and management staff;
- Collaborating and working closely with our clients;
- Delivering all project requirements, including planning, program and procure equipment, materials and resources;
- Using the latest in computer-aided-drafting technology;
- Employing the best sub-contractors with the same standards and goals as ourselves;
- Never compromising on safety for expedience;
- And, providing qualified service technicians to maintain and service the building after completion.
In Australia, Hastie Australia has been responsible for such landmarks as the Australian Stock Exchange, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Citigroup Building, Sydney International Airport Terminal and the Exhibition Centre Darling Harbour. Overseas, we have completed projects including as the Australian Embassies in Vietnam and China, Saigon Towers in Vietnam and the Earth Relay Station in Kazakhstan.